SHOWCASE Sonoma County
Showcase Sonoma Event
Sonoma County’s largest and most interactive networking event and business expo! Join Sonoma SBDC and its host, the Santa Rosa Metro Chamber, for Showcase Sonoma County live at the Luther Burbank Center for the Arts.
Celebrate National Small Business Week and network with hundreds of local business and community leaders.
See for yourself what’s happening in Sonoma County from tech, finance and manufacturing to restaurants, wineries and breweries — from world-renowned brands to the local businesses you know and love.
- Business Expo – nearly 100 local businesses showcasing their products
- Keynote kick-off
- Live business pitches by businesses completing the Sonoma PitchFest accelerator program – Similar to the popular show “Shark Tank”, local startups and entrepreneurs pitch their ideas and businesses live to a panel of judges and an audience of potential investors, customers and supporters
- First-time public tastings of foods prepared by the graduates of Sonoma SBDC’s Food INCubator program, Sonoma County’s up-and-coming food entrepreneurs.
Who should attend?
- Entrepreneurs looking to start or expand a business in Sonoma County.
- Business professionals in any sector looking to network with like-minded individuals.
- Anyone who is interested in learning about the amazing business opportunities in Sonoma County – as well as those looking to “hatch”!
About Showcase Sonoma
Showcase Sonoma is a collaboration between the Santa Rosa Metro Chamber and SBDC, and would not be possible without the help of our sponsors: The City of Santa Rosa, Creser Capital, and our media partners: Amaturo Sonoma Media Group, The Press Democrat, and Wine Country Radio.
The information provided in this webinar and any supplementary materials provided to registrants are intended for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute professional financial or legal advice. No registrant should act or fail to act on the basis of any material contained in this webinar without obtaining proper financial, legal or other professional advice specific to their situation. The Northern CaliforniaSmall Business Development Center, and its host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, specifically disclaims any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the information presented in this webinar. By registering for this webinar you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, accept and agree to the above disclaimer and that under no circumstances shall the Northern California Small Business Development Center or it’s host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, be held liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any kind or nature arising out of or in any way related to the information provided in this webinar and/or the registrant’s use of or reliance on said information.
Luther Burbank Center for the Arts, 50 Mark West Springs Road Santa Rosa – VIEW MAP
Showcase Sonoma is FREE to attend, including tasting the FoodINCubator product samples!
For those looking to enjoy the wide variety of food and beverages available for sampling from other participants (i.e. other than FoodINC samples, which are free to try), there is a $10 dollar charge.