sonoma county pitchfest
DEADLINE TO APPLY: March 25 | FECHA LÍMITE DE SOLICITAR: 25 Marzo
APPLICATIONS RECEIVED AFTERWARD WILL BE WAITLISTED
Applications for the Spring PitchFest have closed. Details and deadlines for the Fall PitchFest will be announced late Summer 2022. Subscribe to our newsletter to be notified of updates.
PitchFest is a guided experience for start-up and early stage businesses to learn to create a pitch.
Participants receive one-on-one mentorship, attend group sessions, and connect with the investment community. Finalists will pitch live during Small Business Week!
- Six weeks of progressive pitch training via online and in-person sessions featuring pitch-savvy experts and local business influencers.
- Ongoing support: A Sonoma SBDC expert Business Advisor is assigned to each business to mentor and support progress.
- Final day live presentations with a wrap-up reception and networking event.
- Access to resources developed for entrepreneurs, including pitch templates and examples.
Participation in PitchFest requires:
(1) A desktop/laptop computer with a solid internet connection,
(2) Ability to work with basic technology including interacting on Zoom,
(3) PitchFest is in English and Spanish, but Spanish speakers must be comfortable receiving some information in English.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: MARCH 25
Reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least 2 weeks in advance. Contact Louise Dawson at info@SonomaSBDC.org
Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
The information provided in this webinar and any supplementary materials provided to registrants are intended for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute professional financial or legal advice. No registrant should act or fail to act on the basis of any material contained in this webinar without obtaining proper financial, legal or other professional advice specific to their situation. The Sonoma Small Business Development Center, and its host, the Santa Rosa Metro Chamber, specifically disclaim any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the information presented in this webinar.
By registering for this webinar you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, accept and agree to the above disclaimer and that under no circumstances shall the Sonoma Small Business Development Center or it’s host, the Santa Rosa Metro Chamber, be held liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any kind or nature arising out of or in any way related to the information provided in this webinar and/or the registrant’s use of or reliance on said information.