Helping small businesses find, bid on, and win contracts with federal, state, local, and tribal agencies.
In 2019, the PTAC network served over 54,000 clients and helped them win over $28 billion in government contracts and subcontracts.
PTAC is a nationwide network of more than 600 dedicated procurement professionals who provide FREE help to local businesses who want to sell their products and services to government agencies.
Norcal PTAC helps businesses in Del Norte, Humboldt, Shasta, Siskiyou, Trinity, Mendocino, Sonoma, Napa, Solano, Marin, Contra Costa, San Francisco, Alameda, San Mateo, and Santa Clara counties to more effectively compete in the government contracting marketplace. Services are offered at no cost to you.
PTAC areas of service include:
- Determining whether federal, state, or local contracting is right for your business
- Identifying the agencies that buy what your business sells or offers (market research)
- Registering with government procurement portals (DUNS, SAM.gov)
- Completing state and local certifications (SB, DVBE, DBE, MBE, WBE)
- Completing federal certifications (SB, 8(a), WOSB/EDWOSB, HUBZone, SDVOSB/VOSB)
- Meeting requirements necessary to compete for contracts
- Interpreting complex regulations
- Reviewing bids and providing guidance and feedback on proposals
- Optimizing capability statements and marketing strategy