Funding Crash Course | Online
Join the Sonoma SBDC’s Master Funding Instructor, Paul Bozzo, for a four-week intensive training that prepares you for bank or investor funding.
- Learn the different types of funding and insider tips
- Participate in group working sessions to create your start up budget
- Get support preparing your financial statements
- Selected participants will have an opportunity to practice their financial pitch in front of a live panel of funders.
Interested? To be considered, you must:
- Currently own or are in the process of starting a business in Sonoma County;
- Be a Sonoma SBDC client (not a client? Sign up to be a Sonoma SBDC client);
- Have either completed the Sonoma PitchFest event OR have a pitch deck that you can submit for approval (we will reach out to you after you register on how and where to submit your pitch deck);
- Have access to a computer or laptop and basic understanding of technology including zoom, google docs, and spreadsheets.
This 4-week series meets on Zoom every Wednesday, 10/19-11/9, 5:30pm-7:00pm
The information provided in this webinar and any supplementary materials provided to registrants are intended for educational and informational purposes only and does not constitute professional financial or legal advice. No registrant should act or fail to act on the basis of any material contained in this webinar without obtaining proper financial, legal or other professional advice specific to their situation. The Northern CaliforniaSmall Business Development Center, and its host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, specifically disclaims any liability, loss or risk, personal or otherwise, which is incurred as a consequence, directly or indirectly, of the use and application of any of the information presented in this webinar. By registering for this webinar you acknowledge and agree that you have read, understood, accept and agree to the above disclaimer and that under no circumstances shall the Northern California Small Business Development Center or it’s host, the HSU Sponsored Programs Foundation, be held liable for any claims, losses, or damages of any kind or nature arising out of or in any way related to the information provided in this webinar and/or the registrant’s use of or reliance on said information.